T06 - Sammy

From his garden cottage high in the mountains, T06 - Sammy returns to the field of battle. Despite a longing for peace, his retirement has been disturbed by the drums of war. The fearsome T06 - Sammy takes up arms again. For whom will he pledge his sword?

Meet the Mini

The T06 - Sammy miniature is a pre-primed resin based model, and comes in 40mm and 85mm (equivalent 1.5” and 3.4”) size options. Our minis are produced in-house or at one of our approved production partners.

While the 40mm mini is ideal for tabletop gaming. Model painters, collectors, and toy photographers may find the 3.4” preferable for photography and display.

Sammy - Large (h)3.4 inch 3D Tank

This large format 3.4 inch (85mm) pre-primed 3D Sammy Tank is ideal for hobby painters and toy collectors. Each model is 3D printed, prepped, and primed by the in-house artists at Fantastic Tanks LLC.

Artist Series

Eric and the team have been cooking up some exciting Artist Signature Series paint jobs for the T06-Sammy. Keep an eye out for these additions to the shop soon!

2023-Eric-Elwell-Art-painting-Fantastic-Tanks-Samurai-Tank-Sammy-1920.jpg

“In peace, I prepared. In war, I prevailed. In victory, I did not return.”
- Tank Tzu

More Tanks:

T-02 Barn Tank

Rugged and relentless, Barn Tank is the powerhouse of the country side, serving up a farm fresh fight to your front door.

T-03 Bryan

Bryan was built for combat but condemned to the cubicle.

T06 - Sammy

In their season, fields spring forth abundance.

Crimson canopies celebrate the harvest of autumn.

Laborers store up for winter's silence.

The warrior's garden yields a different fruit.

He tills the earth for peace, but cannot keep buried the instruments of war.

A season long forgotten, when the enemy met his sword.

A season ends.

It comes again.